Sunday, June 06, 2004

"Judgement Day" on G4TechTV.

The only bad thing about just getting the TechTV channel is that I missed out on some of the original episodes of this great show. I just catch the re-runs while I can, but there's nothing like fresh gaming news. Basically the show plays like Roger and Ebert, where two guys with different tastes review the latest games. A lot of times they bicker back and forth, but this is actually good because it helps to give you a more comprehensive review. Check it out, if you're interested. I give it the "A-Okay" sign.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khemeka Beckford said...

Hey I considered not seeing not seeing the movie but I do trust your judgment so I think I will check it out. I like the A-okay sign, I hope to do the same sign.

June 7, 2004 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Hector said...

No wait, if you think I meant The Day After Tomorrow was worth seeing, I really didn't. It was your basic seen-it-all-in-the-previews deal. You're better off catching Shrek2, though I didn't find that all that funny either.

June 9, 2004 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home