Wednesday, May 12, 2004

A Sad Day In American Idol History

Tonight on Fox, Latoya London, the best vocal talent on the hit show American Idol was cast aside by America. I can't say that I haven't done my best to support her. My wife and I combined our voting efforts for a total of 200 phone calls last night to the show, but America apparently can't recognize talent when it sees it. Or perhaps they just poured their votes into Jasmine Trias because they felt sorry after Simon lashed her out. Who knows. I am finished with watching this show, and wasting my time. Latoya, we love you and I can't wait to buy your album when it comes out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Khemeka Beckford said...

I personally think that America is still so prejudice. America would rather see someone with no talent,(meaning Jasmine Trias), than see a Latoya or Jennifer Hudson win. I could not believe my eyes nor ears when I heard Americas decision. When will they stop blaming it on the phone line were busy or the phone lines were down. I believe that it is all about the color of ones skin opposed to the talent. I would love to hear back from anyone who wishes to differ on this topic.

May 18, 2004 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home