Friday, May 14, 2004

Moving to Queens Soon.

Next Saturday will mark the first time I've ever lived outside of Manhattan while in New York. The new place is bigger, cheaper, quieter, cleaner. And it's still only 2 blocks away from the subway. I'm really looking forward to checking out the cool restaurants along Queens Boulevard. My wife and I finally decided to use a moving service, instead of bothering our friends. So I have to give them all a call and cancel the requests for help that I already made.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home! We are going to miss having you guys in the city, specially Albert is going to miss the video game's nights and the Papa John's pizza. GS

May 18, 2004 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Very nice site.
crimson video
read http://crimson.xbuv.info/ crimson news
Bye

December 17, 2006 at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home